Make the cutest holiday treat on your street!
It’s that time of the year again where everyone is joyful, excited for the approaching holidays and spending quality time with loved ones. But with the holiday season comes holiday-themed parties and baking a holiday-themed dish for everyone to enjoy.
We at Marc’s understand it can be a little stressful to not only decide on what holiday-appropriate treat to bring along with you, but to also have time to prepare it. That’s why we’re providing you with a quick, easy and delicious dessert recipe to last you through the holiday season.
Snowy Chocolate Pine Cones
Time: 25 minutes
- 3 C Chocolate cereal
- 6 pretzel rods
- ½ C of peanut butter
- ¼ C of chocolate hazelnut spread
- 3 Tbs of softened butter
- 1 C of powdered sugar
- Set aside another ¼ C for dusting on top of the finished product
- Take the peanut butter, hazelnut spread, butter and powdered sugar and mix them all together in a bowl.
- Take a pretzel rod and use the mixture you have just created to create a mold around the rod to create a slight pine cone shape.
- Begin to insert pieces of your cereal into the mixture in a proportioned manner around the stick. Continue to stagger pieces as you move upward on the dessert.
- Tip: Break the cereal into smaller pieces as you move more towards the top.
- Continue the first three steps until you run out of pretzel rods.
- For a final snowy, holiday look, dust the extra powdered sugar on each pine cone.
- Serve and enjoy!
Looking to feed more people? Have no fear! Just double or triple the recipe and satisfy everyone’s sugar cravings. It’s that simple. Be sure to check out our weekly ad
Happy holidays from Marc’s to you!