UPDATE- STARTING ON FEBRUARY 15th:
Marc’s Pharmacy is currently directed by the Ohio Department of Health to ONLY vaccinate Ohioans 65 and older or those with a specific qualifying medical condition.
If you schedule an appointment and fall below the age requirement or do not meet a qualifying condition,
the appointment will be cancelled.
Beginning February 15th the following group of Ohioans, even though they are not age 65 or older, are eligible because they were born with or developed in childhood a severe condition that puts them at higher risk for adverse outcomes due to COVID-19.
The qualifying conditions are:
- Sickle cell anemia
- Down syndrome
- Cystic fibrosis
- Muscular dystrophy
- Cerebral palsy
- Spina bifida
- People born with severe heart defects, requiring regular specialized medical care.
- People with severe type 1 diabetes, who have been hospitalized for this condition in the past year.
- Phenylketonuria (PKU), Tay-Sachs, and other rare, inherited metabolic disorders.
- Epilepsy with continuing seizures; hydrocephaly; microcephaly, and other severe neurological disorders.
- Turner syndrome, fragile X syndrome, Prader-Willi syndrome, and other severe genetic disorders.
- People with severe asthma, who have been hospitalized for this condition in the past year.
- Alpha and beta thalassemia.
- Solid organ transplant candidates and recipients.
All those in 1A are instructed to reach out to their local board of health to be vaccinated.
K-12 school employees should check with their school or school district for details about when and where they will receive their vaccinations.
If you fall into the current age category or have a qualifying condition, please click here to continue.