Recent events around the world and across our Country have dramatically changed our lives- including the communities we serve every day. As we continue to monitor the changing events of the day, our Company is committed to taking care of our employees, customers, family members and friends.
Monday-Saturday 7am-9pm • Sunday 7am-7pm
Columbus and Dayton locations:
Monday-Saturday 8am-9pm • Sunday 8am-7pm
Hours vary by pharmacy location- please call YOUR Marc’s Pharmacy for information
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday - 6am-7am
Columbus and Dayton locations: 7am-8 am
We appreciate you giving them the time needed to shop.
Marc’s will continue to monitor and follow the guidance provided by the medical experts at the Centers for Disease Controls and Prevention (CDC) as well as federal, state and local authorities regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Customer Shopping Tips
From State of Ohio Lt. Gov. John Husted
1. Follow 6 ft. social distancing at all times while shopping.
2. Shop patiently! Be considerate of others shopping to maintain social distancing at all times.
3. Try to limit the number of visits to the grocery store.
4. Shop alone when possible.
5. Self monitor your health and DO NOT shop if you are sick.
6. Wash and sanitize hands before and after you shop.
7. Face masks/covering are required while shopping.
We are determined to do our part and continue to keep our employees and customers healthy. In our efforts to respond to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we find the need to change various business and operational policies.
Effective July 20, 2020
To help protect our employees, customers and vendors, starting Monday, July 20th all customers must wear a face covering that covers the mouth and nose at all times while inside any Marc's facility.
Effective July 23, 2020
Per the Governor's health order, face masks are required at all times while inside any Marc's facility. Those with underlying conditions are exempt.
Effective May 11, 2020, Marc's will not accept the return of ANY bulk purchased items. We will not accept the return of toilet paper, paper towels, hand sanitizer, bottled water, sanitizing wipes or disinfecting products. Marc's reserves the right to refuse any return.
Effective July 8, 2020: To best protect our employees, we ask that you bag your own groceries if you are using reusable bags from home.
Marc’s stocks our stores daily, traditionally in the early morning. Deliveries from our warehouses and local vendors to many of our locations are restricted to day time deliveries due to noise ordinances and city regulations. Marc’s employees will continue to stock the shelves in the early morning hours and throughout the day as product arrives at each location.
Due to the increased demand on various key items, we have implemented limits on the quantity available to each customer allowing us to reach a larger part of the community.
Please contact YOUR Marc’s Pharmacy for information regarding the hours of operation at that location. Marc’s Pharmacy offers free curbside prescription pick-up or home delivery to get your medication without standing in line at the pharmacy. Call your Marc’s Pharmacy if interested in curbside prescription pick-up or home delivery.
Marc’s takes the health and safety of our employees and customers seriously; we've increased our protocols in santizing surfaces, including shopping cart handles, merchandise shelves, front-end belts and registers.
· Requiring employees to wear a mask or face covering over their nose, mouth and chin at all times while at work.
· All stores have increased store surface cleaning and sanitizing practices.
· All hard contact surfaces are wiped and sanitized throughout the day.
· Restroom cleaning schedules have been increased.
· Employees are encouraged to wash their hands frequently throughout the day.
· All employees have been asked to stay home if they feel ill or have any type of cold or flu like symptoms, especially a fever.
· All employees have been asked to monitor their body temperature daily, following the request and guidelines from the Governor of Ohio, before coming to work.
The days ahead will be challenging however, we’ll navigate through this complicated time together.
The health and safety of our customers and employees has always been our priority.
To ensure the safety and wellness of our customers and employees, in addition to Marc’s ongoing COVID-19 prevention practices, Marc’s has taken the following actions:
- Requiring employees to wear a mask or face covering over their nose, mouth and chin at all times while at work.
- Retaining an outside company to deep clean, disinfect and sanitize throughout the store and warehouse areas.
- Continuing the increased and ongoing vigilant sanitation procedures throughout the store and warehouse areas.
- Ongoing enforcement of social distancing.
- Installing Plexiglass barriers around the registers
- Following all CDC, State and Local health authority guidelines.
As we continue to monitor the changing events of each day, Marc’s is committed to taking care of our customers, employees, family members and friends.
For more information on COVID-19, including symptoms and treatment, visit the CDC website at www.cdc.gov.
Additional Information on How to Protect Yourself and Others
Center for Disease Control and Prevention https://www.cdc.gov
State of Ohio Department of Health https://odh.ohio.gov/
County Boards of Health
We sincerely hope everyone is taking the necessary steps to be safe, well and OWN THEIR HEALTH. Marc’s wishes you and your families the best of health. The days ahead will be challenging however, we’ll navigate through this complicated time together.