Recent events around the world and across our Country have dramatically changed our lives- including the communities we serve every day. As we continue to monitor the changing events of the day, our Company is committed to taking care of our employees, customers, family members and friends.
Hours vary by pharmacy location- please call YOUR Marc’s Pharmacy for information
PLEASE NOTE: Marc’s Westerville (Columbus), Marc’s Upper Arlington (Columbus) and
Marc’s Kettering (Dayton) locations will change hours of operation to 8AM-7PM
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday - 6 am - 7 am
Columbus and Kettering Stores: 7 am - 8 am
We appreciate you giving them the time needed to shop.
Marc’s will continue to monitor and follow the guidance provided by the medical experts at the Centers for Disease Controls and Prevention (CDC) as well as federal, state and local authorities regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Customer Shopping Tips
From State of Ohio Lt. Gov. John Husted
1. Follow 6 ft. social distancing at all times while shopping.
2. Shop patiently! Be considerate of others shopping to maintain social distancing at all times.
3. Try to limit the number of visits to the grocery store.
4. Shop alone when possible.
5. Self monitor your health and DO NOT shop if you are sick.
6. Wash and sanitize hands before and after you shop.
7. Wear mask and gloves while shopping.
We are determined to do our part and continue to keep our employees and customers healthy. In our efforts to respond to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we find the need to change various business and operational policies.
Effective Saturday, March 21, 2020, Marc’s has implemented temporary policy changes for the protection of our customers and employees. Until further notice, Marc’s will no longer accept returns or exchanges on any product that leaves the building.
We are asking customers at this time to refrain from using and bringing recycle bags from home. Marc's will provide bags for your purchases at this time.
At this time we are suspending our shredding services for customers.
Bissel Floor Cleaning Machine Rentals
At this time we are suspending our rental service for customers.
Marc’s stocks our stores daily, traditionally in the early morning. Deliveries from our warehouses and local vendors to many of our locations are restricted to day time deliveries due to noise ordinances and city regulations. Marc’s employees will continue to stock the shelves in the early morning hours and throughout the day as product arrives at each location.
Due to the increased demand on various key items, we have implemented limits on the quantity available to each customer allowing us to reach a larger part of the community.
Marc’s Pharmacy remains open however, the hours or operation have changed. Please contact YOUR Marc’s Pharmacy for information regarding the hours of operation at that location. Marc’s Pharmacy offers free curbside prescription pick-up or home delivery to get your medication without standing in line at the pharmacy. Call your Marc’s Pharmacy if interested in curbside prescription pick-up or home delivery.
Marc’s takes the health and safety of our employees and customers seriously; we've increased our protocols in santizing surfaces, including shopping cart handles, merchandise shelves, front-end belts and registers.
· All stores have increased store surface cleaning and sanitizing practices.
· All hard contact surfaces are wiped and sanitized throughout the day.
· Restroom cleaning schedules have been increased.
· Employees are encouraged to wash their hands frequently throughout the day.
· All employees have been asked to stay home if they feel ill or have any type of cold or flu like symptoms, especially a fever.
· All employees have been asked to monitor their body temperature daily, following the request and guidelines from the Governor of Ohio, before coming to work.
The days ahead will be challenging however, we’ll navigate through this complicated time together.
Notification of Positive Test
April 3, 2020
Updated April 6, 2020
As COVID -19 continues to impact all of us, we want inform you that on April 3rd and April 6, 2020, Marc’s received notification that two of our employees at the Coventry location tested positive. The employees last reported to work on March 28th and March 30th.
To ensure the safety and wellness of our customers and employees, in addition to Marc’s ongoing COVID-19 prevention practices, Marc’s has taken the following actions:
- Retaining an outside company to deep clean, disinfect and sanitize throughout the store and warehouse areas.
- Continuing the increased and ongoing vigilant sanitation procedures throughout the store and warehouse areas.
- Ongoing enforcement of social distancing.
- Installing Plexiglas barriers around the registers
- Following all CDC, State and Local health authority guidelines.
As we continue to monitor the changing events of each day, Marc’s is committed to taking care of our customers, employees, family members and friends.
For more information on COVID-19, including symptoms and treatment, visit the CDC website at www.cdc.gov.
Additional Information on How to Protect Yourself and Others
Center for Disease Control and Prevention https://www.cdc.gov
State of Ohio Department of Health https://odh.ohio.gov/
County Boards of Health
We sincerely hope everyone is taking the necessary steps to be safe, well and OWN THEIR HEALTH. Marc’s wishes you and your families the best of health. The days ahead will be challenging however, we’ll navigate through this complicated time together.